P1000 P1000 OEM glass windshield hold open brackets

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't paid too much attention to the glass windshields as I never thought I could afford them. This one is a used one off a 2021 that he bought with the rig brand new. Do you know when the Gen change was?? Hopefully this will fit on 2018.
I believe 2020-2021. Its still all the same form, fit, and function. It should fit no problem.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good and Thank you very much for the information. I will definitely be contacting you for your openers if my wife approves the function of the glass windshield. We currently have the split honda windshield and have fabricated some brackets for it based off the PBR brackets. I never thought about a glass windshield until I saw your brackets this morning as I didn't think I could open it very easily. After I saw them I started looking around and just happened upon a guy selling one on FB. I guess it must have been fate.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good and Thank you very much for the information. I will definitely be contacting you for your openers if my wife approves the function of the glass windshield. We currently have the split honda windshield and have fabricated some brackets for it based off the PBR brackets. I never thought about a glass windshield until I saw your brackets this morning as I didn't think I could open it very easily. After I saw them I started looking around and just happened upon a guy selling one on FB. I guess it must have been fate.
I also sell extension brackets for the split that all them to open fully.

Thumbnail IMG 2591

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also sell extension brackets for the split that all them to open fully.

View attachment 422398
I have seen those and I really admire your work. I had a set of the PBR brackets and just was not that happy with them as they left the seam in my line of sight. My wife has a fancy plasma table at her ag shop so I ended up making longer ones to accommodate the full extent of the windshield. Your design is an all around better setup as my brackets are rather long. If the glass windshield doesn't work I might have to order some of these for my poly one.

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen those and I really admire your work. I had a set of the PBR brackets and just was not that happy with them as they left the seam in my line of sight. My wife has a fancy plasma table at her ag shop so I ended up making longer ones to accommodate the full extent of the windshield. Your design is an all around better setup as my brackets are rather long. If the glass windshield doesn't work I might have to order some of these for my poly one.
Sounds good!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!