P1000 p1000 snow plow kit

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just curious if any model snow plow kit will work with the p1000-3 with the larger honda oem brush gaurd and a arm gaurds? Here is a pic of my setup. Mainly wanting to make sure I order the right kit for my setup.

Thank you!

IMG 1438 View recent photos

Reactions: Lady01 and HBarlow
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m not a full expert, but I have a Denali snow plow from the club store, and the only modification I had to do was cut a 8” or so piece of the front edge of the trail armor skid plate directly under the winch so that the mount would fit.

I don’t see how the bumper would matter. Arm guards don’t matter, I try to remove mine as I don’t always park my P1k5 in a heated garage. Like mud, they will hold lots of snow which can be hard on the boots etc. this year I forgot to remove them so I have to make sure to clean them off.

Reactions: Buggyman
Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The top is irrelevant to the fitment.
Concern would be if you have a warn winch mount with Denali plow as there is a small issue that can be fixed with a grinder.

Check out our Denali plows here SnowPlow's

Discount code SNOW10

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Okay good to know. Is there information on what needs to be grinded? I do have a warn winch

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had one (Bercomac) on a previous SxS (Polaris). It blows snow into the next time zone. Problem is, the rig has the turning radius of an aircraft carrier. Had to go out in the street to get turned around.
Great for a long driveway, but mad overkill for my 100 ft. Using a JD lawn tractor now with all wheel steering. It turns so tight I can almost snowblow behind me.

Skyking747

Skyking747

May 6, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had one (Bercomac) on a previous SxS (Polaris). It blows snow into the next time zone. Problem is, the rig has the turning radius of an aircraft carrier. Had to go out in the street to get turned around.
Great for a long driveway, but mad overkill for my 100 ft. Using a JD lawn tractor now with all wheel steering. It turns so tight I can almost snowblow behind me.
Yeah was thinking the same, thank you

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!