P1k5 OEM shocks - no longer available

Heinecke2

Heinecke2

Nov 15, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pulled from my 2020 a few months ago. I currently have 800 miles on the rig so these probably have ~600mi on them.

Have a few typical scuffs but nothing wrong with them. I got a set of Fox shocks and these have been collecting dust since then.

Asking $200 for the set. Local pickup only (near Quincy, IL).

PXL 20210516 015017670

P

Philfitter

Apr 18, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hein if you don't have any luck selling the shocks I would gladly take them and pay for shipping I'm down in the Tampa area I have a 700-4 coming in any day that I've been waiting for months for and lifting it with 1000 shocks wheel spacers for the kids driving with added stability and larger tires are the first things on the list thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!