P500 P500 - Au Naturale

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I've been removing all of the accessories from my P500 that can be re-used on my new machine. It's insane how much stuff I installed over the last 2-1/2 years! :eek: I wish I had checked the time when I started because I spent at least 6 hours removing all of that crap... maybe more.

And here it is, back to the condition I found her in... almost. There are a few extra things and maybe a few things missing. ;)

20180722 150905

D

Deleted member 3748

It was a lot of electrical. Buss bars, breakers, fuse panels, alarm, wireless winch remote, audio, winch, lights, blah blah blah. And coming out was a lot faster than going in... cut, cut, cut.

It may already be sold so I'm not going to mention the price just in case it hits the market again.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been removing all of the accessories from my P500 that can be re-used on my new machine. It's insane how much stuff I installed over the last 2-1/2 years! :eek: I wish I had checked the time when I started because I spent at least 6 hours removing all of that crap... maybe more.

And here it is, back to the condition I found her in... almost. There are a few extra things and maybe a few things missing. ;)

View attachment 81746
What are you getting to replace it @PistonHonda?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with the 2019 Wolverine X2 R-spec.

Here's the P500 on a hoist while the new owner is getting a thorough look at him. :D

View attachment 82233
I looked at a Wolverine before buying my p5, it was a tough decision for sure. You’ll have to let me know how you like it. I hope you like it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!