P500 for Sale.

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
Image Image After much thought, 2015 P500 is for sale.....92hrs. and 535miles. Add ons include: Aftermarket wheels and tires(tires are recently purchased about 100 miles on them), Tilt out hardcoat windshield, Hard wired VDP Bluetooth Soundwedge, (2) switched LED light cubes, Raider dry box and soft roof/rear panel combo. Asking $8400.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

JTW

View attachment 21886 View attachment 21887 After much thought, 2015 P500 is for sale.....92hrs. and 535miles. Add ons include: Aftermarket wheels and tires(tires are recently purchased about 100 miles on them), Tilt out hardcoat windshield, Hard wired VDP Bluetooth Soundwedge, (2) switched LED light cubes, Raider dry box and soft roof/rear panel combo. Asking $8400.
Nice ride.. Why are you selling?

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
I can understand that.. I've struggled with it but figure I'll try the p5 first. This will make a fine ride!
That's the same thing I did basically. I don't have anything negative to say about this machine it's just that my needs have changed. Looking at some different things.

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Track n trail had a demo pioneer 1000 3 seater for 10,300 which was pretty tempting to me. Good luck on ur new ride.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

That's the same thing I did basically. I don't have anything negative to say about this machine it's just that my needs have changed. Looking at some different things.
I really want a small machine for the utility that provides.. Buuuut, if the family winds up going much I may have to do something different. If I were willing to buy a bigger machine, it would be a 1000 5 seater. Or the tyrex 4 seater..

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
I really want a small machine for the utility that provides.. Buuuut, if the family winds up going much I may have to do something different. If I were willing to buy a bigger machine, it would be a 1000 5 seater. Or the tyrex 4 seater..
I have a friend that I ride with that has the Teryx4 and it's a nice machine! All four seats are buckets and very comfortable. Has real nice power and Fox suspension. It's certainly in the mix for me. I'm not in any great hurry though.

J

JTW

I have a friend that I ride with that has the Teryx4 and it's a nice machine! All four seats are buckets and very comfortable. Has real nice power and Fox suspension. It's certainly in the mix for me. I'm not in any great hurry though.
One of our buddies has one.. And yes. It's nice. I just don't like the length.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!