Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Wonder what changes are made? Version 1 still working flawlessly.

A

akferdinand

Aug 24, 2018
MA
Ownership

1. 500
I think it was something about a burr being smoothed out. The issue was in that diff mega thread a while back.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Stumbled across the front locker on Amazon. Thanks to the early effort of members here, locker shopping is as easy as an Amazon click.

43CD58C6 59D9 4CA9 ACD2 0650D1C5AF97

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
$50 off today.use code torq$50

Reactions: Mudder
MB_Rider

MB_Rider

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2019
Swan River, Manitoba, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I have made a collection for small videos of how I installed my torq locker on the weekend. I can't seem to upload them on the thread but if you are interested just DM me your email and I will send them to you. There are some small details missing in the videos and I apologize but I can let you know what they are.

P.S. The F bomb is mentioned once in this series of clips some it is not recommended that children listen to the audio.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have made a collection for small videos of how I installed my torq locker on the weekend. I can't seem to upload them on the thread but if you are interested just DM me your email and I will send them to you. There are some small details missing in the videos and I apologize but I can let you know what they are.

P.S. The F bomb is mentioned once in this series of clips some it is not recommended that children listen to the audio.
Maybe upload to youtube, then provide the share link.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!