P500 P500 Left Out Again?

J

JTW

Well it's true it's a matter of opinion. I have the P5 and the P7 and I've road with Jbird who has a P1K and I've seen it on the trail. He just couldn't go where we went on the P5's. This is back to the long discussed subject of what trails one rides. The P5 can be used on all trails, obviously the 700 and 1000 can't be used on 50" restriction trails. If your interest is riding along tight trails, steep and rugged terrain, slowly I think the P5 is the premier machine. We turned back on several trails simply because the P1K couldn't come along.
I was referring to a handful of changes and alterations that could many it such..

Jason1234

Jason1234

Oct 18, 2015
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
1615de2bafa3163fad2b9f1da05c37f6

No p1000 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!