P500 P500 Left Out Again?

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I received an email from Super ATV advertising new A arms for Pioneers. Only for 700 and 1000. :(

10 19 16 Honda Pioneer A Arms Built for Battle

Honda Pioneer A-Arms : Polaris ATV Accessories : Super ATV LLC

I'm not sure that I want them, but tired of being excluded! :(

J

JTW

I saw that too.. I guess we bought the kids version so we don't get all the bells and whistles.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
They are made however, you can get them with a 3" lift and 1.5 forward from outcast Fabworx on facebook.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
We (the 700 owners) have been looking at the satv arms. They have almost no arch and they didn't push the wheel forward to allow larger tires. Very disappointing. Don't be upset with not having these for the 500.

Reactions: JTW and Tflynn
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We (the 700 owners) have been looking at the satv arms. They have almost no arch and they didn't push the wheel forward to allow larger tires. Very disappointing. Don't be upset with not having these for the 500.
Agreed. I was thinking about getting A Arms but wasn't very impressed with these. So... I decided to go with UHMW covers instead.

advertisement
I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I really want to play on a P500 for a day. I'm thinking they must be fun little machines.
For a little perspective, I was hunting this past week with a new hunter who has a Can Am 1000 (which he paid $27,000 for). He didn't bring his Can Am, so I let him drive my P500 all week. His comments to me were that he much prefers the P500 for what we were doing: Driving tight rocky trails, putting slowly along, loading, unloading. He couldn't get over how quiet it was compared to his Can Am, for which he wears earmuffs.
And they are fun to drive!

Reactions: joeymt33
J

JTW

For a little perspective, I was hunting this past week with a new hunter who has a Can Am 1000 (which he paid $27,000 for). He didn't bring his Can Am, so I let him drive my P500 all week. His comments to me were that he much prefers the P500 for what we were doing: Driving tight rocky trails, putting slowly along, loading, unloading. He couldn't get over how quiet it was compared to his Can Am, for which he wears earmuffs.
Tell him I've got one for sale at a fraction of the cost of that CanAm!!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I really want to play on a P500 for a day. I'm thinking they must be fun little machines.
They Are.....
ya Love Um...
or Hate Um...
totaly dressed out
BADASS..little SxS
PERIOD....

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There's no question that the P5 is the premier trail machine.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Could be!!
Well it's true it's a matter of opinion. I have the P5 and the P7 and I've road with Jbird who has a P1K and I've seen it on the trail. He just couldn't go where we went on the P5's. This is back to the long discussed subject of what trails one rides. The P5 can be used on all trails, obviously the 700 and 1000 can't be used on 50" restriction trails. If your interest is riding along tight trails, steep and rugged terrain, slowly I think the P5 is the premier machine. We turned back on several trails simply because the P1K couldn't come along.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!