P500 Rear seats in the P500

A

arachnyd

Feb 20, 2023
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I was having a lot of trouble getting good info on rear seats on the p500. I saw a few people say they "did it" but I couldn't get any images or details. I did find a lot of info on the grizzly, but even though I admit its pretty cool, that was a bit overkill for what I wanted- I drive an $8500 UTV, I didn't want to spend 25% of what I paid for my rig on 2 extra seats for occasional use around the farm... So instead I went with the $133 version, and I have to say I am INCREDIBLY PLEASED with how it turned out.

I can still dump the bed, its not obnoxious when I pull the seats out (which takes less than 30 seconds), if I fold the seat up I have good use of the bed, and the seat itself is very usable with seat belts.

I used metal brackets under the honda bed to attach it to the metal frame underneith to create a box and assure its structurally sound, and it also comes with clips to clip it to the roll cage. This thing isn't going anywhere. (I can also confirm the spacing of those seats can make it work if you don't have the bed)

I would not use this for "heavy offroading"- There's no roll bar for the rear seats- thats not what its for- but for moving a few extra people to the creek or pond at the farm and similar as a utilitarian vehicle, its perfect, and still gives me full function of the UTV the rest of the time.

Thought I'd share!

IMG20230304140207 IMG20230304140214 IMG20230304140248 IMG20230304143912 IMG20230304180301 IMG20230305104427

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!