P500 P500 ride in Georgia

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hey yall, this probably aint the right section to post this in, so if a moderator wants to move this somewhere else thats cool with me. Anyway, there is gonna be a P500 get together and ride at Fat Daddys ATV Park in Georgia this weekend. I know this is last minute info here. We were planning on going to Fat Daddys anyway, and as a coincidence, the P500 get together is happening also, so that worked out good. We're heading up there this evening to set up camp and will be leaving Sunday morning. My wife says that the P500 meet and greet get together will be at 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning. All this stuff is taking place on facebook, and I dont do facebook, so Im just telling yall what my wife says. Anyway, if yall are interested and live close by yall should stop in.

Screenshot 20190719 100115 Google

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!