P500 P500 sound system options ?

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Heres a few pics of the 24" bar on ebay.

View attachment 56732 View attachment 56733
Actually...this is the one that I bought. Got it off Amazon for 400 bucks and although I never buy extended warranties on anything, I did buy the 3 year warranty for $ 21. I had been leaning towards another more expensive sound system but after 4 Walker Evans shocks and new wheels & tires, I was nearly out of the “fun money” I had saved up. So I opted for the 24” Bazooka Party Bar. I gotta say so far I am very impressed with it. Great sound and high volume. And the LED lights built in to the sound bar look cool at night. Like you said, the lights can be turned off when you’re not in the mood for a flashing multi colored light show and that’s a big plus when stealth is desired. Like all sound bars, it is a bit lacking in bass but it’s not horrible in that regard and does seem to me to have more bass than similar sound bars manufactured by other companies. Easy to install and sounds great. The only remaining question is durability and only time will tell how it holds up. So far I am very pleased with it.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Actually...this is the one that I bought. Got it off Amazon for 400 bucks and although I never buy extended warranties on anything, I did buy the 3 year warranty for $ 21. I had been leaning towards another more expensive sound system but after 4 Walker Evans shocks and new wheels & tires, I was nearly out of the “fun money” I had saved up. So I opted for the 24” Bazooka Party Bar. I gotta say so far I am very impressed with it. Great sound and high volume. And the LED lights built in to the sound bar look cool at night. Like you said, the lights can be turned off when you’re not in the mood for a flashing multi colored light show and that’s a big plus when stealth is desired. Like all sound bars, it is a bit lacking in bass but it’s not horrible in that regard and does seem to me to have more bass than similar sound bars manufactured by other companies. Easy to install and sounds great. The only remaining question is durability and only time will tell how it holds up. So far I am very pleased with it.

You can enhance the sound bar with..
a Soundstream. ...later on...
your rolling with tunes...

Reactions: Derail and trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Or a Kicker Hideaway, twice the price but rips for a shallow mount. Almost put one in the car but found a way for a sealed 10" in useless space.
Yeah..
said Soundstream. ..cause of lower price...
....I know..I'm glad I didn't mount...on
front rollbar...
after..crash....

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Or a Kicker Hideaway, twice the price but rips for a shallow mount. Almost put one in the car but found a way for a sealed 10" in useless space.
I had one in my cart...a few times
....before buying Soundstream. .
wife...shut me down...
haha..

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I had one in my cart...a few times
....before buying Soundstream. .
wife...shut me down...
haha..

I had one in my hands, bought it from best buy. Then was playing around with placement and wasn't going to save much room, decided to build a new rear deck out of 3/4" particle board, gave me room for a full 10" box which was half the price. Returned the Hideaway.

Reactions: rocmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!