P500 P500 Superatv A arms

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Just came back home from the SEMA show this morning, and while I was there I saw and stopped by the Superatv booth. One of the reps there told me they have a-arms coming out for the 500 in January or February. They didn't give me any specifics on them but thought I'd share the bit of info for anyone who might be interested to know or has been looking.

Chance135

Chance135

Jun 18, 2015
Southern Maine
Longer with optional shock mounting locations for use with aftermarket shocks would be ideal!

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Well like I said, unfortunately not much on the specifics of them, just that they would be coming soon. They said they would allow for bigger tires, so how that correlates to the dimensions I'm not entirely sure...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!