P500 P500 Warn Plow Size?

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
So I’m trying to piece together the Warn plow system for my 2017 Pioneer 500. My question is if the 60” Warn plow (78960) will attach to OEM plow mount and push tube.

OEM Warn Plow Mount PART # - 08L73-HL5-A00

OEM Plow Push tube should be: PART # - 08L70-HL5-A01

60” Plow on EBay I’d like to purchase to connect to the push tube:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/252818839939

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I dont know for certain, but if its all warn parts they should all work together. Push tubes are generally a "universal" mount for the brands other parts ie mounts and blades and whatnot

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
I got a response from Warn saying the plow will work. Not sure if the plow from EBay will just be the plow. Hoping it has the wear bar, plow springs and skid shoes

Reactions: Shadesmn
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Any of the ProVantage blades will attach to that push tube. The Honda accessory push tube is just a Warn [HASHTAG]#92100[/HASHTAG] that you can buy for half or less on Amazon. Check out the ProVantage blades as well on Amazon. I picked up a 60" on there last year for about $170-$180. The blade comes with the shoes, wear bar and springs.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Any of the ProVantage blades will attach to that push tube. The Honda accessory push tube is just a Warn [HASHTAG]#92100[/HASHTAG] that you can buy for half or less on Amazon. Check out the ProVantage blades as well on Amazon. I picked up a 60" on there last year for about $170-$180. The blade comes with the shoes, wear bar and springs.

Ah, that’s what I’m hoping. I ordered the 60” off of EBay for $199, the cheapest I could find it. No one really knows what comes with it since I believe it is shipped from one of their distributors? I emailed Warn to ask, they said it should come with everything but the skid shoes. So we shall see.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Blade came in with everything needed. Springs, skids, wear bar. Just waiting on my plow push tube which are in Jacksonville, FL...

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!