The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
P5 isn't due for a refresh for at least another 19 years. You might see some BNGs before then, though.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I smell a rat!
Uh huh!
Still waiting on pics! FOR 6 YEARS!!!
@Cjensen Thats alot of back tkts for Mayberry! I dont think I have enough tkt books for that! 🤣😂🥳

C

Cjensen

Dec 17, 2018
MT
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for the replies. I posted here because I wanted to confirm or validate if a youtube video was most likely a fake. I honestly did not know. I reached out to this forum because I respect the knowledge, experience and honesty here. Apparently if you don't presently own a SXS or if you do not post pictures here your a "rat". My present off-road rig is a Toyota 4Runner and I have always appreciated the knowledge and info shared on this forum.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the replies. I posted here because I wanted to confirm or validate if a youtube video was most likely a fake. I honestly did not know. I reached out to this forum because I respect the knowledge, experience and honesty here. Apparently if you don't presently own a SXS or if you do not post pictures here your a "rat". My present off-road rig is a Toyota 4Runner and I have always appreciated the knowledge and info shared on this forum.
I will admit, I think it is different looking. Kinda reminds me of a Commander.

advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just making sure you weren’t a bot since you joined in 2018 and made your first post last night at 12:25pm. As many of us are trained investigators (well, one is anyway) it seemed a bit fishy. Thank you for coming back and responding…don’t take it personally. Post more and you will understand what we are talking about!

C

Cjensen

Dec 17, 2018
MT
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just making sure you weren’t a bot since you joined in 2018 and made your first post last night at 12:25pm. As many of us are trained investigators (well, one is anyway) it seemed a bit fishy. Thank you for coming back and responding…don’t take it personally. Post more and you will understand what we are talking about!
I understand and appreciate the response.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!