Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
I was looking at the Honda rear bumper and it is pricey with only one tube. Is anyone running an aftermarket rear bumper for the P520? Please let me know if there is a better option.
I’m kinda interested to, don’t know of anything offered right now. StrongMade said they will be coming out with one in the future but don’t know when.

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I’m kinda interested to, don’t know of anything offered right now. StrongMade said they will be coming out with one in the future but don’t know when.
I like the look of the Strongmade rear for the 520, but I don't think its going to work with the Moose rear receiver hitch....

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
I like the look of the Strongmade rear for the 520, but I don't think its going to work with the Moose rear receiver hitch....

Definitely not going to work with the hitch, maybe someone else will come out with something.

NatureOne

NatureOne

Nov 22, 2020
Ontario
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Thank you for the info. I checked out your Strongmade suggestion and I like the look of it. They say it will be out in July maybe. You cannot order it yet.

Reactions: rustyneversleeps
bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
For a rear bumper, maybe mounting a 48” high lift jack on brackets to the 4 frame bolts?

Dual use- gives you some protection from bumping something behind and a jack if needed. It’s an idea I’ve considered, but never got around to doing any measurements.

Just a thought after 3 cups of breakfast coffee. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bmurray
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!