P700m4 P700 clutch issues

M

mkc809

Nov 20, 2017
Oakdale, LA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone had trouble with their clutches going out on the P700. I have a 2017 and will bringing it to the shop again in January for the second time due to my clutches going bad. I don’t ride in the mud or water. My kids ride on paved roads and at the camp we have rocky terrain. Got it back from the shop in February and now it’s going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
im waiting for mine to give me trouble any day cause how much i bind it. but 5 yrs of holding it to the floor and the tires barely turning and it still runs like new. could be first time they 1st gear went out. then something wasnt set right at the shop causing them to go again.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Has anyone had trouble with their clutches going out on the P700. I have a 2017 and will bringing it to the shop again in January for the second time due to my clutches going bad. I don’t ride in the mud or water. My kids ride on paved roads and at the camp we have rocky terrain. Got it back from the shop in February and now it’s going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have them check the oil pressure at the test ports. They should have cleaned out old clutch debris from the pickup after the 1st set, but bet they didn't. The 700 is not known for clutch issues.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!