P700 Part Identification

J

JakesDad

Jul 10, 2015
Need help finding where this goes. Hosed off my 700-4 and found this on the grass on the right side of the pioneer. Bed had been up and I hosed off everything under the bed.

Lost part
Thanks
JakesDad

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Fuel tank gasket would not be split. Is it rigid or soft?

J

JakesDad

Jul 10, 2015
It is rigid but can be flexed. Tab on left is about 1/2x1/2 in. looks like it should slip in a slot to locate the part. Tab on right looks like it may slide under a retaining slot. Just inside the ring from the right tab are 4 saw blade type teeth that I think might lock into similar teeth. Part opens up 2 notches in front of the right tab. It is not torn, was made to spread open. The inside edge of the ring is notched all the way around to allow it to flex against what ever it goes around.

Lost part 2
Thanks for the help
JakesDad

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
MY bet is its some sort or assembly item, perhaps used to hold the axles in some sort of alignment until assembled then removed afterwards. I don't ever recall seeing anything that looks like that on my machine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!