P500 Parted Out 2015 Red P500 on Ebay

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I noticed that a recycler has many/most parts from a 2015 red P500 up on ebay. Prices seem a little high to me, but no expert. I'd certainly compare them to Honda prices before purchasing. Just an FYI if you broke something on your P500.

Honda Pioneer 500 | eBay

Reactions: Jshell3
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I noticed that a recycler has many/most parts from a 2015 red P500 up on ebay. Prices seem a little high to me, but no expert. I'd certainly compare them to Honda prices before purchasing. Just an FYI if you broke something on your P500.

Honda Pioneer 500 | eBay

I saw that.... They did have a used exhaust system (don't know if it sold yet). I thought $300 was a LOT of money. Then I looked at what a new one costs.... YIKES

J

Jshell3

I have a small tear in a CV boot. So I'm researching my options and came across this company in Tampa, FL. Suncoast Cycle Sports. Apparently, they buy used / wrecked bikes and part them out, mostly using Ebay, but you can call them directly, too.

They've got a Honda Pioneer 500. And a video showing it BEFORE they started parting it out.

At the time of this posting... the Youtube video only has 60 views... so there's a chance if you need a part, it's available.

A new CV axle (front right - passenger) OEM is $206 ish. Aftermarket is $104 ish. They have THIS ONE (<--- eBay link) used from the above video for $119.

The reason I post this thread is to alert others about the nature of this company... In hopes that it's useful one day. Parted out P500's are not very common.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
USED.....
I get new....
that's me

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe a thought Jshell3
...you haven't had your p5
that long.....maybe you better
Get a couple of them....
just sayin...

J

Jshell3

Maybe a thought Jshell3
...you haven't had your p5
that long.....maybe you better
Get a couple of them....
just sayin...
Lol. I've put A arm guards on it last week. Which is something I should have done, sooner... would have saved me at least $104.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lol. I've put A arm guards on it last week. Which is something I should have done, sooner... would have saved me at least $104.
The guards I've seen...
still leave the boot...
exposed.
I do remember you saying
you drive over alot of dead fall

advertisement
J

Jshell3

I can't believe I missed that. I must have not needed a part at the time... lol. Good find @FuzzyGrub

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
That is pretty unbelievable as it looks so nice. Must be a flood vehicle or something like that. Thanks for the heads up.

J

Jshell3

Wanna know what your bike is worth parted out?

I added up all the remaining P500 auctions (buy it now) for the P500 listed on eBay...

$13,726 (not counting any sold items I'm unaware of)

GOOD NEWS!!! According to this, my sway bar is worth $35 + $15 + $15 = $65 buck.
(but I'd settle, right now, for $40... cash)

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think Florida, humid, rains, mudding. Mine also has not rusted yet, 560 miles so far

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

Wanna know what your bike is worth parted out?

I added up all the remaining P500 auctions (buy it now) for the P500 listed on eBay...

$13,726 (not counting any sold items I'm unaware of)

GOOD NEWS!!! According to this, my sway bar is worth $35 + $15 + $15 = $65 buck.
(but I'd settle, right now, for $40... cash)
I'll take $35!!

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I think Florida, humid, rains, mudding. Mine also has not rusted yet, 560 miles so far

I'm at 1500+, but that Florida humidity, along with any salt spray, could be why. I also forgot that they have listed the engine in guaranteed working condition. Before I saw the video, was thinking it was a roll-over, crushed ROPs. Otherwise, have no clue in why it was parted out. Lost certificate of origin and no title?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!