P500 Parts for sale?

12luck12

12luck12

Feb 10, 2019
Genesee idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Is there a spot for listing OEM parts or aftermarket parts for sale? I have factory doors and Nets that I am not going to use. And would like to offer them up to some one that might be able to use them. seems like most of us have tried several combinations and i'm sure i'm not the only one with extras in the shop/garage.

Reactions: Nashby
Nashby

Nashby

Feb 4, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Is there a spot for listing OEM parts or aftermarket parts for sale? I have factory doors and Nets that I am not going to use. And would like to offer them up to some one that might be able to use them. seems like most of us have tried several combinations and i'm sure i'm not the only one with extras in the shop/garage.
I would be interested in the door Nets. Let me know how much you want for them, please. Thanks!

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
I would be interested in your factory doors, give me a price and if I like it, we can proceed from there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!