P700 Pic of my new Winch bumper for my 700-4

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
My best bud is a custom metal fabricator and has had my 2015 700-4 for the last few days building my new aluminum bumper to mount my Superwinch 4500lb . I think it turned out great .. I will post better pics when I get home in a week as I am on a business trip.. I think he did an awesome job on it!!!

Attachments

• Pioneer bumper.jpg
    Pioneer bumper.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 234
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
You have a good friend,that pic doesnt do it justice,please post more pics.you are the first aluminum front bumper I have seen

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
You have a good friend,that pic doesnt do it justice,please post more pics.you are the first aluminum front bumper I have seen

He is a true master metalsmith... I definitely will post more pics. Im on a darned business trip til next Sat!!! I cant wait to see it up close.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome! Best looking bumper I've seen on a pioneer

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think you may want to ask your buddy if we wants to do more. there may be a market for them!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looks sharp! The lines / angles remind me of the Road Armor Truck bumpers.

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
I think you may want to ask your buddy if we wants to do more. there may be a market for them!
I am sure he would do more.. he builds a lot of bumpers in our area. He made this one look kind of like one he made for his 1 ton Dodge.. I cant wait to see it up close!!
I want to really get you guys a pic of the tubes at the bottom (that was all he done by the time I left) and it is sharp!! He has built a lot of bumpers for the hog hunters in our area.. he built an awesome rack/winch mount and roll bar for my dads Argo.. He is the type of metal guy that you are never disappointed when he does something for you.

Reactions: bobbyhill
S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
Definitely need more pics. Im sure he could add some headlight guards too.
I will definitely be posting more pics next weekend when I get home. He can build it any way you want it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!