Multi Pickett State Forrest ride

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got together with some buddies for an awesome ride in Pickett State Forrest in TN. We had a blast as you can see in the pics! Lol
1595d5487a6c9b95353eb6c0ea22a43c
B685e5694539e6b0975ec0da8e060ada
Db6f40a3fcc6aa3b10f85c4fbb8ecb03
Ed007ba27bc81e0923c1670eda389219
36581bd2c6d9441d30300a61b2e6554b
8a368afa2558f9736a9ca567be565cd6
43b6e2c9a931646e332a2af4ed4136e6
4735384040b2307c28adb464c6eef1f4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just saw where @BeerMonkey posted some pics Lol. Same ride but I added a few extra pics.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Just saw where @BeerMonkey posted some pics Lol. Same ride but I added a few extra pics.

i see how it is my thread isnt good enough for you to comment on had to start your own....
I finally got around to washing mine last night. the 6plugs in the right rear held okay. the left rear has a big spot missing probably 4 out of the 6ply in the side wall. im amazed we made it out without both rears being flat. Good thing i got some new ones on the way.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
i see how it is my thread isnt good enough for you to comment on had to start your own....
I finally got around to washing mine last night. the 6plugs in the right rear held okay. the left rear has a big spot missing probably 4 out of the 6ply in the side wall. im amazed we made it out without both rears being flat. Good thing i got some new ones on the way.
Yep it needed a tweak and didn't feel like a legit Honda post Lol. I sprayed mine off Sunday. It still looks like I haven't even washed it but I did knock most of the sand/mud off. The only thing I despise about Pickett is the cleanup. That mud sand is like glue!
I'm about due to throw my other tires on as well. My traction wasn't near as good this weekend and it showed by getting stuck a couple of times. I would've had less trouble with better tread on the tires.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
mine cleaned up fairly good. that weird green/blue mud is stuck on my tire side wall though.you need to break down and get a pressure washer and a foam cannon. hose the big stuff off, hit it with a laundry detergent and degreaser mix in the cannon and then garden hose the inside. it took about the same time to wash my truck as it did the rzr.

Your other tires are taller arent they?

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
mine cleaned up fairly good. that weird green/blue mud is stuck on my tire side wall though.you need to break down and get a pressure washer and a foam cannon. hose the big stuff off, hit it with a laundry detergent and degreaser mix in the cannon and then garden hose the inside. it took about the same time to wash my truck as it did the rzr.

Your other tires are taller arent they?
Heck I've got a pressure washer and it still takes me forever. It feels like I spray stuff from one side and then go to the other and spray it back. I just think mine has more crevices for mud to hide. I usually spend at least 2hrs pressure washing and then I hand wash. I may go a little overboard I guess but I hate for mud to sit on it since I don't ride it very often.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck I've got a pressure washer and it still takes me forever. It feels like I spray stuff from one side and then go to the other and spray it back. I just think mine has more crevices for mud to hide. I usually spend at least 2hrs pressure washing and then I hand wash. I may go a little overboard I guess but I hate for mud to sit on it since I don't ride it very often.
I have found pressure washing to break up the chunks and getting the mud wet again, then letting it soak for a min before using volume straight out of ¾" garden hose works best to get the majority of it off. The high pressure just seems to spread that last little bit of grit everywhere, instead of pulling it off. Can usually wash mine in just over an hour and a half, no matter how much mud is on it.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have found pressure washing to break up the chunks and getting the mud wet again, then letting it soak for a min before using volume straight out of ¾" garden hose works best to get the majority of it off. The high pressure just seems to spread that last little bit of grit everywhere, instead of pulling it off. Can usually wash mine in just over an hour and a half, no matter how much mud is on it.
Sounds like I definitely need to change my process. I swear every time I get it real muddy I wonder if the fun was worth it Lol.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
@BeerMonkey I just ordered a foam cannon on Amazon. Hopefully that will help ease my cleaning duties :)

P

Plowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Knoxville TN
Ownership

1. 700-2
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!