Pics of your honda ATV!

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah this ones great. I rebuilt and updated the engine in 2019 , 12-1 comp piston +1mm over stock , wild cam from Webb , porting and 3angle valve job from racetech , new clutch 400ex carb hre header with 450r Lexx muffler, This thing is pretty wild now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You ever get any performance numbers on it since the mods? Would be interested to know how quick and how fast she is. I’ll bet she screams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: toddvdh and Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1984 trx200 daily driver around the house. 1996 Honda 300ex. I couldn't find a picture but I have a 1981 Honda passport that I used to drive alot when we lived in town. Now that we live out of town I drive a Coleman CT200U EX and the passport just sits. I might ride the passport once a month. All 3 Hondas just DRIVE! The 4 wheelers are abused to no end and they just keep going. One of the bigger reasons we went with a Pioneer!

View attachment 261659 View attachment 261660
My dad had a 84 trx200 also! He wrecked it and destroyed it:( I always have had honda! They just keep going.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool. I have some pic of my dad with the 84 trx 200 2wd. That started it all for me. He bought me a new 87 250 trx and I've been a honda guy ever since.
That day for my wife and I was super gross. The 300ex got stuck frequently and I ended up purchasing swamp witches immediately after that trip. The hole directly behind the 300ex is where I was stuck to the frame for almost an hour trying to get it out. Broke 2 straps we had with us and I burned my rings up trying to force it out. We eventually dug it out with sticks laying around. The Wolverine in the background of the 200 picture got to the point it couldn't move. The mud caked inbetween the shocks and tires and caused the wheels to no longer turn. It was towed back to camp and left there for the day. The 200 rode everywhere that day and even tho it's 2wd it got stuck I think a couple times and only needed a push to get it out. Here is a picture of the Wolverine.

IMG 20190928 144928

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's cra
My dad had a 84 trx200 also! He wrecked it and destroyed it:( I always have had honda! They just keep going.
It's crazy what the 200 went thru. I have a friend of mine who buys non running atvs and found that one on Facebook. The guy said it had been sitting in a field for maybe 10 years. Condition was unknown and reason for parking it was unknown. My friend said it had sat so long it sank to the frame. They pulled it out and he brought it home. It turned over like it should, it had compression, but no spark. I bought it for 150 from him, changed all the fluids, found the gas tank had multiple leaks along its seams. It ended up with a modified warrior fuel tank, bought a cheap CDI box and got spark but it acted like it wasn't timed correctly so I purchased an OEM CDI box and it has ran ever since. Someone had converted the rear tool box into a mower battery tray so I left it as is and just bought a new mower battery, put slime in the junk tires that are on it and they have been holding air. That was 3 years ago now. It has just been running ever since.

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Those ranchers are tough that's a pretty 420 too. My 400 foreman has sat in the shop for almost a year. I drive it every now and then to make sure it still runs lol. My girlfriend has asked if I'm ever going to sell it and I tell her i might need it one day! 🤣
Thanks @Isaiah, it killed me to sell the 420, I bought it brand new when I was 20 and sold it this past fall. I loved that bike, it was perfect! I felt like I sold my old dog 😢, but wanted to see someone get more use out of it, it went to a good home to another woman with a mini farm, said it be its last home ❤️. I do love our pioneer though, have thoughts about buying a second one.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @Isaiah, it killed me to sell the 420, I bought it brand new when I was 20 and sold it this past fall. I loved that bike, it was perfect! I felt like I sold my old dog 😢, but wanted to see someone get more use out of it, it went to a good home to another woman with a mini farm, said it be its last home ❤️. I do love our pioneer though, have thoughts about buying a second one.
Second pioneer or 420? Either way I say do it 🤣 I

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just figured I would add the passport. I got it out over the weekend and drove it. I paid $100 for it from a guy at work. It was non running. Cleaned the carburetor, cleaned the fuel tank, new fuel lines, new battery, some new bulbs and it was up and running ever since. The battery has been dead for a year now but it still kick starts easy enough.

IMG 20210321 154058

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just figured I would add the passport. I got it out over the weekend and drove it. I paid $100 for it from a guy at work. It was non running. Cleaned the carburetor, cleaned the fuel tank, new fuel lines, new battery, some new bulbs and it was up and running ever since. The battery has been dead for a year now but it still kick starts easy enough.

View attachment 263767
That was a nice buy! What year is it?

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the 400 out tonight and ride around here on my land. Still runs strong! I have the pioneer in my bothers shop doing ball joints, bearing, brakes and oil change. I should have it finished tomorrow. I haven't had much time to work on it!

Last edited:
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember what year my S was. I think it was an 02, and it was the 1st year for the Trax loc.
Some sweet ol rides in here! Tha ks for Sharing

03 was the first year for selectable 4x4 thats what my dad rides and the reason i ended up with a 02 500 quadrunner. It was a good machine well it is still a good engine the rest has been broke/rebuilt/replaced!