Pioneer 1000-5 plastic for sale

M

Mrbounty007

Jan 20, 2016
Southern Indiana
I have a brand new set of silver metallic plastic for sale. Fits 1000-5 deluxe. 200.00 or best offer. Local pick up only, no shipping. I am located in southern Indiana. Please call or text to 812-887-9596

Reactions: ToddACimer
J

JTW

I have a brand new set of silver metallic plastic for sale. Fits 1000-5 deluxe. 200.00 or best offer. Local pick up only, no shipping. I am located in southern Indiana. Please call or text to 812-887-9596
How close to corydon are you?

J

JTW

Why don't you buy them from procaliber.com? I think it was $180 for all the colored plastic.. plus shipping

D

Dirty10

Dec 15, 2016
Eastern Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Why don't you buy them from procaliber.com? I think it was $180 for all the colored plastic.. plus shipping
I will prob order them on line looks like I can get them shipped from babbits to my door for 157.. thanks

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I will prob order them on line looks like I can get them shipped from babbits to my door for 157.. thanks
Awesome!! Yeah.. all the plastic is super cheap for these things! So don't sweat it if you tear some up!

NMhuntingGuide

NMhuntingGuide

Aug 24, 2017
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
do you have a link? I was wanting to get a set vinyl wrapped in vias as well

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah.. I liked the camo but after seeing what they were on the 500 I sure as s*** wasn't going to do them on the PK5
When the camo goes to hell im gonna get some of that stuff kilo put on his.

Reactions: joeymt33 and JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When the camo goes to hell im gonna get some of that stuff kilo put on his.

I agree! I think he's got one of the best looking rigs in my opinion. It makes me not want to ride with him because I don't want my picture taken next to his! It's badass. Great job kilo!!

J

JTW

I agree! I think he's got one of the best looking rigs in my opinion. It makes me not want to ride with him because I don't want my picture taken next to his! It's badass. Great job kilo!!
You lay off... he's mine!

Reactions: joeymt33
S

smtoy

Apr 7, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would buy immediately if you ship

Reactions: TimG

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!