P1000 Pioneer 1000-5 - Ralley on The Rocks - Moab Utah

drifter64

drifter64

Jun 2, 2017
St George Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just wanted to share up a few videos and pictures of my Pioneer 1000-5 in Moab Utah this year at Rally on the Rocks.

I wished there were more, but too busy driving having fun!

I use this as my race support vehicle for my King of The Hammers UTV and I'm always amazed at how well it does slightly modified like it is.

Walker Evans 2.0 reservoir shocks front & rear
30" STI Chicane tires
HD Beadlock wheels 5/2 offset
Super ATV arms 1.5" Forward & 1.5" Back
Modified Factory UTV Skids and Rocker rails

IMG 4826

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Very cool Drifter! I noticed you cut off part of the rocker bar in the rear. Not a bad idea.

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

J

JTW

Very cool Drifter! I noticed you cut off part of the rocker bar in the rear. Not a bad idea.

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.
If you don't need the step

Reactions: joeymt33
drifter64

drifter64

Jun 2, 2017
St George Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yup,
the rear step area of the rocker panel kept getting smashed and is un-supported so I cut it off and way better! Getting in and out is really nothing harder unless you can't move at all? If that's the case you probably shouldn't be getting in back there!

J

JTW

Yup,
the rear step area of the rocker panel kept getting smashed and is un-supported so I cut it off and way better! Getting in and out is really nothing harder unless you can't move at all? If that's the case you probably shouldn't be getting in back there!
That's where the kids go!

Reactions: GlockMeister
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
J

Jshell3

Good videos! That looks like fun.

That's a completely different kind of riding than I do. It's neat to see how versatile these machines are.

Reactions: GlockMeister
perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Going to steel bender tomorrow looking forward to that! This is the 2nd time in Moab and there is so much riding here from mountain top to running the river road and on and on.

Reactions: drifter64 and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!