pioneer 1000-5 Rear leveling Shocks $300

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Up for sale is the factory set of Rear leveling shocks taken off of my 2016 Pioneer 1000-5. These shocks have less than 200 miles on them and are in excellent condition. I am able to ship them USPS and the shipping is included in the price.

Brennan
Asking $300 for rear shocks both left and right.

Will post pics up tomorrow.

Last edited:
blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Up for sale is the factory set of Rear leveling shocks taken off of my 2016 Pioneer 1000-5. These shocks have less than 200 miles on them and are in excellent condition. I am able to ship them USPS and the shipping is included in the price.

Brennan

Morning bump taking offers

B

brianmcbride99

Nov 7, 2016
O'fallon, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is interested in Front Factory from a P1000-5 deluxe let me know. Only 125 miles on them, in perfect condition. Just ordered the Fox shocks for the front so will let them go cheap. (sorry not trying to hijack your thread blaplant, just thought I put it up here, can post in a new if needed).

A

Alvee

Aug 8, 2017
iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Brennan

wondering if you still had these for-sale

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!