Pioneer 1000-5 Under Dash Storage and Headlight Question

K

kellen20

Apr 1, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have the underdash storage pocket? Does it take away from leg room or get in the way?

Also looking to replace my standard halogen headlight bulbs with LEDS any recomendation for direct replacements?

Thanks.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I added it to my Deluxe. No issues with legroom (6' 2"). The only negative issue I had with it is having to cut a few holes in it for my heater controls and some of the heater vents when I installed my Ice Crusher in-cab heater.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone have the underdash storage pocket? Does it take away from leg room or get in the way?

Also looking to replace my standard halogen headlight bulbs with LEDS any recomendation for direct replacements?

Thanks.
Like stated above it looks like it will interfere but it does not so you're fine there. Ask for your headlights 4 LED bulb replacements. Use the search button at the upper top 4 LED bulb replacements and you will have all kinds of ideas.
Don't see any pics of your machine yet. When you get a chance post some up #POIDH

Reactions: Rincon1 and toddvdh

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!