Pioneer 1000-5D License Plate Mount

E

es335

May 28, 2020
Butler PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am new to the site. Just purchased the Pioneer 1000-5D and have started making mods . Mod # 1-mount the License Plate!!! Finally decided to just fabricate a holder as I could not find anything on the market (It has 1 mile on it-not drilling the tailgate!!) Hopefully the pics download. Bracket is aluminum.

These models are REALLY hard to find-especially in Camo. I lucked out and found one but had to drive 3 hours one way to get it. Waiting on Winch. Back-up light harness and Back up lights.

IMG 5518 Pioneer L Plate Holder

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am new to the site. Just purchased the Pioneer 1000-5D and have started making mods . Mod # 1-mount the License Plate!!! Finally decided to just fabricate a holder as I could not find anything on the market (It has 1 mile on it-not drilling the tailgate!!) Hopefully the pics download. Bracket is aluminum.

These models are REALLY hard to find-especially in Camo. I lucked out and found one but had to drive 3 hours one way to get it. Waiting on Winch. Back-up light harness and Back up lights.

View attachment 204855 View attachment 204856

Looks good.

Reactions: Remington
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice!

Theres really no standard mounting locations .
Some will point out you need it lighted but I’ve never seen one lighted in person on any trail.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s a good idea for a plate @es335

I don’t have the stock muffler any longer so I had to fined a better spot for my stickers/plate. I bought this generic plate a while back from RATV. Thought it would be in the way, but it actually don’t interfere with anything I’m doing.

1alonewolf2

Dec 24, 2020
Sacramento New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s a good idea for a plate @es335

I don’t have the stock muffler any longer so I had to fined a better spot for my stickers/plate. I bought this generic plate a while back from RATV. Thought it would be in the way, but it actually don’t interfere with anything I’m doing.
View attachment 205202
That where I'm mounting mine on my 2019 100-5 and that plate part is what I need to fix to my 3rd tail lamp in the same position.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!