Pioneer 1000 p5 back seats

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
I haven't had time to go to the dealer to check out the back seating compartment. But my question is, is it comfortable, is there enough leg room. Just some thoughts I am 6'2/6'3 depending on what Doctor I go to and my friends and family are close to the same size so just wondering how that would work out.

Thanks

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I'm 6'0" and it's ok getting in and out. Sitting in the back, my knees are a little higher than I like but it's good for the back of a UTV.
I think it would be fine for the odd ride once in a while but every day for 2 weeks might start to feel cramped.

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
Ok I didn't know how it would be for like an all day ride. Sounds like it would be ok for some drop offs to the hunting stands.

J

Jack39

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 12, 2015
Wareham, MA (near cape cod)
I sat in the back seat and found it very uncomfortable. I'm 6 feet tall with size 13 feet which were terribly cramped. I would suggest you try before ordering one.

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sat in the back seat and found it very uncomfortable. I'm 6 feet tall with size 13 feet which were terribly cramped. I would suggest you try before ordering one.
i didn't see the sign " you have to be this tall to ride this machine":D:rolleyes:;) j/k, thank the lord i am the only one driving . enjoy. i hope my message finds you all in good humor. not baggin on anyone bigger than me. :eek:

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah I wear a 14 so that might just be out the question...I will be the only one driving but if I want friends to go I would also want them to be comfortable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!