P1000 Pioneer 1000 Package and Accessory Pricing!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd take "temp 60 A/C" any day, my 700 had a dead spot of air circulation in the cab. I turned the heater valve off and the heater fan on high just to get some relief.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The hard doors are also "Suicide Doors" so you could just crack them a bit and get great airflow...bad idea.
Screen Shot 2015 08 05 at 104721 PM

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The hard doors are also "Suicide Doors" so you could just crack them a bit and get great airflow...bad idea. View attachment 5701
Yeah I can see that coming, Timmy shut the door! What Dad? Shut THE DOOR! Why I'm hot... WHAP!!! "Door ripped off by 4" sapling. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: ohanacreek
Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
@Alexa dear can you find out if the $2700 Honda front doors have roll / slide down window glass?

just put a call in to my rep.. waiting on a return...

I'm right along the lines with you guys - it cant slide like the ones on the 700.. because you would only have about 3-5" of ventilation.. let me do some research for ya. :)

and a question that I personally have...... when you order the hard front doors, you must order color panels too? otherwise they will just be the black.... or will the panels that came off of your P1K5-Deluxe fit on the hard doors?

Last edited:
Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA

I'm right along the lines with you guys - it cant slide like the ones on the 700.. because you would only have about 3-5" of ventilation.. let me do some research for ya. :)
@Alexa dear can you find out if the $2700 Honda front doors have roll / slide down window glass?

@JACKAL ... the 1/4 piece in the front is fixed... the other piece of the tempered glass (the larger of the two), not only rolls down, but rolls ALL THE WAY DOWN... ;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL ... the 1/4 piece in the front is fixed... the other piece of the tempered glass (the larger of the two), not only rolls down, but rolls ALL THE WAY DOWN... ;)

That is so awesome I'm in for the all weather package then. Thanks a million @Alexa

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
Does anyone know if the two piece Polly windshield will work with a hard top? Seems all the pictures with the poly windshield have a soft top?? Only see the glass windshield with the hard top. I would really like the tip out windshield with the hard top. Don't really want to take the glass (no tip) windshield off on hot days :(.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Kyle, all the oem accessories will work together unless it states other wise.

Full accessory details should hit soon!

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Does anyone know if the two piece Polly windshield will work with a hard top? Seems all the pictures with the poly windshield have a soft top?? Only see the glass windshield with the hard top. I would really like the tip out windshield with the hard top. Don't really want to take the glass (no tip) windshield off on hot days :(.

Although I cannot say 100% yes, knowing HONDA all the accessories should work together. The Poly tip out windshields work with the hard top roof on all the other Pioneer models. Only a select number will spring $600 for glass but many will buy the hardtop roof and a poly windshield. I think them fitting together will be a safe bet.

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
Although I cannot say 100% yes, knowing HONDA all the accessories should work together. The Poly tip out windshields work with the hard top roof on all the other Pioneer models. Only a select number will spring $600 for glass but many will buy the hardtop roof and a poly windshield. I think them fitting together will be a safe bet.

ok thank you guys for the info. I figured they would work together but I didn't see any pictures with the hard roof/poly windshield combo on their accessory page so it had me a little concerned. This will be my first Honda side x side, been waiting patiently like many others for Honda to finally step up there game :)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Do you really need bout 750 for a winch?:confused:
I was just playing with the build & price configurator no way I will pay that much for a winch, The accessories I do buy will be at least 20% off with install included at time of purchase (All Weather Package) or they can save 'em for the next guy. I'm thinking my P1K5D build will come in at $22,500 with everything you could need on a SxS.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just playing with the build & price configurator no way I will pay that much for a winch, The accessories I do buy will be at least 20% off with install included at time of purchase (All Weather Package) or they can save 'em for the next guy. I'm thinking my P1K5D build will come in at $22,500 with everything you could need on a SxS.

That's about what I was figuring for me as well.

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY

and a question that I personally have...... when you order the hard front doors, you must order color panels too? otherwise they will just be the black.... or will the panels that came off of your P1K5-Deluxe fit on the hard doors?
The description say it is compatible with the DLX color panel... cool! Crank handle, key lock, inner cargo net storage- sounds like a nice package.
2016 Pioneer 1000 Accessories   Honda Genuine Accessories   Honda Powersports

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you really need bout 750 for a winch?:confused:

You can get a contactor, SE45w and hawse from KFI for @$280

Add a dash switch $12.50 and wired remote $15

KFI should have a mount out $100 and I've got a lot of 4 gauge cable left over.

So @$400 for winch and mount.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!