P1000 Pioneer 1000 products available at 10-80 Dirt Sports

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Your not far from me. I’ll be watching your products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The tires are up in the air right now. SUNF has been completely unresponsive to my order requests. They will probably be dropped soon. Good tires, terrible dealer service.

The oil is a 7 quart set of amsoil for a complete oil change. No filters available yet besides Honda.

I am working on sourcing more pioneer 500, 700, and 1000 products. Got setup last week with another axle manufacturer so I’ll be adding those soon. Will be adding All Balls to the list. Been a dealer with them for over a year but mostly for local sales.

Honestly, there just isn’t that much out there for pioneers. And since mid February Talon and RZR product sales have gone through the roof for me.

What kinda of products are you guys most interested in? I try to focus on non glamorous maintenance items just to make life easier. I research for quality parts that I would use. There are so many other companies offering bling items.

I do have a couple options for Honda air filters, except P1000. Only option there is K&N and I wouldn’t use that so I’m not selling that.

Reactions: Isaiah
Fomocowboy

Fomocowboy

Dec 2, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The tires are up in the air right now. SUNF has been completely unresponsive to my order requests. They will probably be dropped soon. Good tires, terrible dealer service.

The oil is a 7 quart set of amsoil for a complete oil change. No filters available yet besides Honda.

I am working on sourcing more pioneer 500, 700, and 1000 products. Got setup last week with another axle manufacturer so I’ll be adding those soon. Will be adding All Balls to the list. Been a dealer with them for over a year but mostly for local sales.

Honestly, there just isn’t that much out there for pioneers. And since mid February Talon and RZR product sales have gone through the roof for me.

What kinda of products are you guys most interested in? I try to focus on non glamorous maintenance items just to make life easier. I research for quality parts that I would use. There are so many other companies offering bling items.

I do have a couple options for Honda air filters, except P1000. Only option there is K&N and I wouldn’t use that so I’m not selling that.

Awesome, I'm excited to see what kind of stuff you stock. I just wasn't sure if you were just starting out or if I wasn't running the site right 🤣

I hate to give any input on "what do you guys want" because mostly I just think everything for these machines are disgustingly overpriced....

Reactions: Isaiah and wrhii
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I’ve been doing this since April 1, 2019. Not long but making headway. Trying to carve a unique path through all the traffic. If you read my about us page it will give you incite into where I’d prefer to take this business.

I agree that most things are grossly overpriced for these machines! That’s the main reason I don’t have an exhaust system. There are other more useful things I’d rather have!

As I add more Honda products I’ll post them here. Thanks for checking on me!

Fomocowboy

Fomocowboy

Dec 2, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really the next thing on my list is I want the seizmik overhead gun rack (have the big sky, it's not my favorite but it'll go overhead in the back seats) and just today I seen a post here where a guy put an awning on the back of his outfit, I'm totally doing that!

And the quiet exhaust was one of the selling points for me 🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!