highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Guys, 4XPro now has replacement OEM spec P1000 axles available and in stock for us dealers.
Please shop our P1000 store with the link below. Early orders will be shipped Fedex direct from the distributor.

10-80 Dirt Sports P1000 products page

These are great quality axles at affordable prices with a 1 year warranty. I've replaced several Polaris Ranger axles with these as well as a few Pioneer 700s with no reports of failures to date.

Thanks,
-Brian

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
If anyone is interested in Trakmotive axles OE or HD, please send me a conversation. I'll have to order those and it may take 1 to 1.5 weeks for you to receive them. I am a dealer but have not gotten to listing these on my website. These also come with a 1 year warranty but are more expensive.
Trakmotive says OE axles are 20% stronger than OEM , HD axles are 35% stronger than OEM.

Reactions: Isaiah
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Manufacturer confirms these axles fit LE models with i4WD also.
Brian - the LE and standard axles are different. If they are saying the same axles that work on the non-LE P1k will fit the LE, they're wrong.

There's a gear on an LE axle for the i4wd speed sensor:

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I’m almost certain they are imported from China like 90% of everything.

I can tell you that they are excellent axles at this price point. I have installed several of these over the last 2 years for local owners and none have failed yet. One of those customers broke all 4 axles on a Polaris ranger and replaced them with these. I’ve not heard of any failures from him and he is hard on equipment!!

It costs more to replace torn boots when you add labor than it does to just replace the whole axle with these.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!