Pioneer-4 decked out for sale!

bdech15

bdech15

Dec 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Well if you want to take a road trip down the east coast to VA it looks like I will be selling my Pioneer-4. Originally it was green. I plasti-dipped the hood, added custom switch panel, wheels/tires, made custom skid plates that are being powder coated black now, honda hard top, winch, Rigid LED lights, dual battery kit, and the list goes on. I have the title in hand, and the pioneer only has 4 miles! I am trying to get back what I have invested which is somewhere near $15,500. My wife is pregnant now...after trying for 2+ years. I told myself I would buy one of these, get it just the way I wanted it and then as soon as I have it "ready to ride" she will get pregnant. Guess What? It worked! I just finished my Masters which is why I haven't had a chance to take it out, and with the little one coming this year, I figured I would see if anyone wants to buy a new one that's already decked out. This is not a fire sale, I do not need the money. If I cannot get what I want, I will keep it. Not being rude, just to the point. Let me know if you're interested. As I said earlier, this machine is free and clear I have title in hand. Thanks!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Any Pioneer's in Canada yet

Bdech15, going to move ur post to the 4sale section later tonight.

Congratulations on becoming a soon to be dad, it will change your life for sure.

Reactions: Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!