Pioneer 500 fuel pump

F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
I was reading on here about 2019 and 2020 fiel pump recalls. Went on Honda recall site entered vin it said 0 recalls. Called Honda the lady said no recalls on my 2020 p500. For the heck of it Called dealer, he said yes fuel pump recall. By now I'm revving wondering who to believe. Called Honda powersports again to find out what's up. He stated that it isn't a recall ( meaning deals with safety) it's an upgrade. I said ok, but how come I have to find out about this on a forum. He then said well it they should of mailed me the upgrade info and it must of got lost. At anyrate he said up grades won't show on their recall web site so I guess a guys on his own to find this stuff out. So if you have a 19 or 20 pioneer 500 you need to contact dealer for free upgrade on fuel pump. Hate to see anyone stranded and not knowing about the upgrade. Don't know if this applies to other models or not.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!