Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the story and reviews. I don't own a P500 but I enjoy watching these.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@CptOvo Nice videos you have posted. Please continue to share more as you create them.

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
@CptOvo Nice videos you have posted. Please continue to share more as you create them.

Sure will. This forum is really a great place to share ideas and experiences. I really enjoy spending time on here reading and learning new things.

A big thanks to all the people who take the time to run this site and I hope it will go from strength to strength.

Ovo

Reactions: Hondasxs
E

Edog

Jan 7, 2016
Ovo, great video. I've really enjoyed watching a lot of your videos on YouTube. You should post them here, I'm sure a lot of people here would enjoy them. You're certainly inspiring me to do more outdoors, so keep up the good work.

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Ovo, great video. I've really enjoyed watching a lot of your videos on YouTube. You should post them here, I'm sure a lot of people here would enjoy them. You're certainly inspiring me to do more outdoors, so keep up the good work.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I try and post all my Honda video's on this forum and hope people might stay on my channel and view my other outdoors/interest videos. Sometimes (especially me) everyone needs a little encouragement to gear up and get outdoors. If my video's can inspire just one person to go out or get involved in the outdoors, i'm a happy man :)

Thanks

Ovo

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!