P700 Pioneer 700-2 hunting/toy build

Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone,
I started a thread over in the new members area but also wanted to post here.
I’ve got a 2021 pioneer 700-2 that I’m building and wanted to show it off. It’s a base model 2 seater with factory hard top and superATV windshield. I’m waiting for it to get a new front diff seal at the dealer so I install some stuff.
List of mods so far are:
2.5” HL lift
Small brackets to level tailgate.
Backup harness and light from here.
Overhead gun rack in front and cargo net in rear for jackets, etc.
TrueAM isolator to feed secondary battery under hood.
Stinger 80a relay
Marine fuse panel
6” LED bar for front brush guard(don’t like huge light bars)
881 LED headlights.

Future plans:
30” BKT tires and new wheels
Winch mount and 5k badlands winch
Snorkel( haven’t decided on building or buying)
Driving it like I stole it

If you guys have any suggestions or necessary upgrades let me know! I’m all ears and always tinkering with it.
Better pictures when she’s back from the dealer

969AA14B F756 4A89 896D 522C55E7AD69

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the same year and color and machine with a few different mods . Going to use it for hunting and light trail
canam commander shocks
1 inch wheel spacers with 27 inch maxxis big horns
EMP hard roof
duel battery set up

5000lb badlands winch
stereo
subwoofer under seat
short light bar
bracket to level tail gate
exhaust tip
uni filter

20210109 105448 20210124 115550

Last edited:
livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone,
I’ve got a 2021 pioneer 700-2 that I’m building and wanted to show it off. It’s a base model 2 seater with factory hard top and superATV windshield. I’m waiting for it to get a new front diff seal at the dealer so I install some stuff.
List of mods so far are:
2.5” HL lift
Stinger 80a relay
Marine fuse panel
881 LED headlights.

Future plans:

If you guys have any suggestions or necessary upgrades let me know! I’m all ears and always tinkering with it.

View attachment 252185

Welcome to the forums from the far southern point of Indiana. Enjoy the ride

Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the same year and color and machine with a few different mods . Going to use it for hunting and light trail
canam commander shocks
1 inch wheel spacers with 27 inch maxxis big horns
EMP hard roof
duel battery set up

5000lb badlands winch
stereo
subwoofer under seat
short light bar
bracket to level tail gate
exhaust tip
uni filter

View attachment 252210 View attachment 252211
Nice looking machine! Kinda wish I went with an aluminum roof but I got great deal on the plastic one from the dealer. I didn’t know about the commander shocks until after I joined the forum or I probly would’ve went that route. How’s the winch holding up for you?

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
winch seems strong as hell but cant give long term because whole set up is not that old. Couldn't pass it up for sale price of 119.00. Cheaper than the 3500lb. Went back and forth on which roof to get. Glad I went with the EMP as it follows the lines of the roof well IMO. . What part of FL are you in?

Last edited:
Reactions: livefromthetree
Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
winch seems strong as hell but cant give long term because whole set up is not that old. Couldn't pass it up for sale price of 119.00. Cheaper than the 3500lb. Went back and forth on which roof to get. Glad I went with the EMP as it follows the lines of the roof well IMO. . What part of FL are you in?
I’m in central Florida, south of Orlando.
Yeah, I would buy that winch too for that price.All the guys I know that run them get extended warranties and just turn them in if they break.

J

Joshtn2020

Feb 6, 2021
Tn
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone,
List of mods so far are:
2.5” HL lift
Stinger 80a relay
Marine fuse panel
881 LED headlights.

Future plans:

View attachment 252185
What gun rack did you go with? Pictures of the mods would be great. Just got my 2021 700 yesterday. Let the fun begin!

Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Started on a snorkel today. Really glad I didn’t buy a $160-$200 one. Couple PVC 90s 45s 22.5s and it’s coming along great. Gonna cut in the middle of the horizontal run and put a rubber coupling for disassemble. I’ve got $45 in it and that’s buying extra couplings and a Home Depot bucket. If someone needs a parts sheet I can take a picture of receipt.

4A8074A2 5131 4E14 AAA3 B0AF47BBBD55 186727D8 947A 42B0 B3EA 0565DE7BAB13

Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Update. I’ve had the p700 out a few times now and I’m loving it. I did start to notice in really thick mud it will bog down. I’ve had it through some stuff it really shouldn’t be in and it just crawls through(I’ve had the dash underwater). All my buddies call it a tractor. It ain’t fast but it will just crawl. Biggest issue now is ground clearance
I added a badland 5k winch and cheap cup holders from Amazon

Really debating on going with portals and 30% reduction. What do you guys think?
Weekend before last I had it out and the exhaust blew apart right before the cat. Small piece of 1 1/2” exhaust pipe and some clamps and it’s quiet again.

6E46DC19 4585 4513 9D73 E5F4CC7C0AF6 04B67C71 681A 4DFE 9A50 315617465BF9

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got my portals on this weekend! 30% and went for the billet...don't run 14 inch wheels with these had to shave about 1/16 inch off my calipers from the high spots of the castings! Although I'm sure not all wheels are the same. Still too close for comfort but I'm running it cause I got it! Easy install but make sure you got a torque wrench that'll do 300ft/lbs.

Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got my portals on this weekend! 30% and went for the billet...don't run 14 inch wheels with these had to shave about 1/16 inch off my calipers from the high spots of the castings! Although I'm sure not all wheels are the same. Still too close for comfort but I'm running it cause I got it! Easy install but make sure you got a torque wrench that'll do 300ft/lbs.
That looks awesome! I’ve got 14s and don’t plan on changing anytime soon. I’ll just shave the calipers if I have to. Im really wanting the low end gearing.

Reactions: Backwoods