pioneer 700 2p soft front doors

M

MARK DEFIBAUGH

Feb 18, 2014
I finally received my soft doors for the Pioneer 2 person, and there is no way to open the doors from the outside unless you unzip the window,
the roof is a soft top also and only 2 thin rods are used for center support , should have 4 at least. needless to say wish i would have bought the hard
roof and doors. oh yea and waiting on my dealer to call me when my muffler system is in, loose baffle or something inside blocking the exhaust flow, anyway cant ride it until thats fixed. Otherwise i love it!

Mark

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Mark,
Did you (or your dealer) not install the J-Hook Door Handle. It allows you to pull a leaver (or cord) from the outside to open the door. See image.
[album]868[/album]

Also, Find out what you can about the muffler. I am trying to collect some more information on it. Really would some detailed pictures.
Anything you can provide would be great.

Thanks.

White Park

White Park

Feb 11, 2014
Mark, I have the soft doors installed and there is a slot on the door just above the aluminum support tube at the base of the fabric door. The strap with the J hook slides thru that slot and hangs on the outside of the door. I wonder if yours is pulled thru the slot and hanging on the inside of the door?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!