Best Fabric doors for my 17 1K5

K

kyn4ser

Dec 2, 2023
Paint lick, Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who/where is the best place to get the front and rear upper doors for my 2017 pioneer 1000-5. Also any feedback on these doors would be appreciated. I’ve watched a cpl of install videos and they seem to seal pretty good. I also like the way the rear panels raise up on pistons. (Lamborghini style). Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did u check the search? This topic has been beat more than a jocky beating his horse🤣
There was one on Monday as well. Just had to keep scrolling……
Merry Christmas to you.

K

kyn4ser

Dec 2, 2023
Paint lick, Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did u check the search? This topic has been beat more than a jocky beating his horse🤣
There was one on Monday as well. Just had to keep scrolling……
Merry Christmas to you.
Sorry Remington. I’m new to the group and haven’t learned to navigate it yet. But I will do a search. Smh.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry Remington. I’m new to the group and haven’t learned to navigate it yet. But I will do a search. Smh.
No seed to be sorry to me. Just trying to save you some time and grief waiting for answers and another thread with the same questions.
The search up top right corner of the forum page is a helpful tool. Most questions have been discussed and can be found there. If you do that and still have questions to elaberate on by all means, post up.
Also, if u need help with the site or posting pics just ask we are all here to help.
Merry Christmas

K

kyn4ser

Dec 2, 2023
Paint lick, Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No seed to be sorry to me. Just trying to save you some time and grief waiting for answers and another thread with the same questions.
The search up top right corner of the forum page is a helpful tool. Most questions have been discussed and can be found there. If you do that and still have questions to elaberate on by all means, post up.
Also, if u need help with the site or posting pics just ask we are all here to help.
Merry Christmas
Thanks. Yea I’m glad I found the group. But. I’ve also spent a lot of money because of you guys giving me ideas. lol. Merry Christmas.

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who/where is the best place to get the front and rear upper doors for my 2017 pioneer 1000-5. Also any feedback on these doors would be appreciated. I’ve watched a cpl of install videos and they seem to seal pretty good. I also like the way the rear panels raise up on pistons. (Lamborghini style). Thanks in advance.
I have the Honda hard front doors, hard mid panel and soft rear doors. I think it would be hard to beat OEM, I love the way the rear doors open. They keep the mud and snow out, but the cold air still gets in

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
My buggy has Honda door uppers. I've been completely satisfied with them.

I bought them from my Honda Powersports dealer at the time the buggy was purchased. It was delivered with Honda hard top, windshield, door uppers, and the street lighting kit.

Dealer also installed a fabric cab enclosure which I didn't like. I had the dealer install the hard cab enclosure later.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!