Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ohanacreek said:
DG Rider said:
jmoor126 said:
Honestly, it had trouble going up a steep hill...
Was it a power issue or traction? I would hope it has enough to spin all 4 rather than bog.

I cut about 30 trees this weekend and was in a hurry so I tied it to 2- 30'+ pine trees with limbs trapped toward the bottom of the pile.
It will spin all 4 in 4Lock, decided I would add some weight and see if I could create more traction. Nope with close to 1000lbs of people in it it still spun all 4 tires.
In its defense my Tahoe in 4low was spinning all 4 when I swapped the chain over. Gave up and pulled them out 1 at a time with the Tahoe.

It will pull a 10"dia... 35' long pine tree with all the limbs left in 4wd. It really surprised me.
Thank you very much for posting this.

This is what i would expect from a 700cc SxS. I don't expect miracles, but it should ALWAYS be able to move itself, even with 800Lbs of people.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!