Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
10 80 logo 4
Amsoil Pioneer 700 4qt. pack and Wix oil filter

Protect your engine and transmission with the best synthetic oil available!!

Amsoil AUV40QT 10w 40 synthetic engine oil for atv and utv 900x
Pioneer 500 wix oil filter

G3334 Page 1 G3334 Page 2

Last edited:
BHarris8753

BHarris8753

Jan 18, 2020
Robbins, NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
Agree 100%. I just serviced my 2019 700-2 with this oil, only difference i went with an oem filter, it made the biggest difference. It is quieter when it is cold but the most noticeable difference i seen was the auto shifting is so much smoother, mine now shifts like a car, smooth and no jerk like with the oem oil. I will not use anything else from here on

M

MTrockSlinger

Jun 20, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-4
I use Amsoil filters on my Ram Cummins Diesel. If you watch cut away comparison videos of Amsoil filters vs. the other top leading brands you’ll see that there is NO comparison. Amsoil filters are hands down the best quality on the market.

For oil I use Hotshots secret full synthetic level 4 PAO in my diesel but the quality of Amsoil oil products are right there on the same level. I just like that I can order Hotshots online and they give me a veteran discount with fast and free shipping. However, Hotshots does not make oil light enough for gas engines so for my Pioneer 700-4 I will definitely be using Amsoil products all the way around

Reactions: livefromthetree
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!