Pioneer 700 big wheel kit

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
I wonder what size tires you will be able to put on the Pioneer from factory. Since the Big Red would take 27's I'm sure the Pioneer will take 27's too. But I kinda like the look of the factory tires also. Just wish they were larger then 25's.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I'm going to think this over when I buy mine. My salesperson tells me that 27"'s should fit just fine, but would know definitely once they have the machine in the shop.

I asked about trading in the stock wheels and tires, which they said they would give me a $100.00 credit. Kinda lower that I thought it should be, but was told that they sell sets of 4 stock wheels/tires for $189.00

Then again, I would think that they charge more for the aftermarket sets than a online company.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would keep my wheels/tires amd just order a set online. Then sell the OEM set for $200 or more. the dealer is going to low ball you. I have done this with my atv's in the past.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I'am going to keep the stock tires for awhile,only upgrade will be for different rims.At least thats the plan.Was going to have the Dealer do the rim upgrade but then decided to do it myself.Also having the oem rims means I can use them for a spare.I do carry a spare tire with me all the time now,we picked up a railway spike once that destroyed the tire beyond repair. 1 1/2" hole cut It was a back tire and I was loaded so took one off the front put it on the back and the flat ruined tire on the front.Shifted the cargo to one side to take some weight off the one side and drove it like that for a mile ,back to a farm house were I left it,after speaking to the farms owners.We headed home with the other machine and went back with the truck and trailer.We were lucky we weren't to far away like what we sometimes are.So a lesson learned always carry a spare.Carrying a spare did pay off on a different ride.Sometimes a quick fix just isn't possible.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya. this was on a trip to West Virginia. We did not have a spare. 20 miles back to the truck.

No plug is going to fix that. lol
We now carry a spare also.

Dscf10012

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!