PIONEER CLUTCHES / LIVES MATTER - tshirt!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs I hope I never need a clutches matter shirt. But if I ever do I'll order one. Make one that says "my sxs can beat up your sxs" and I'll order one.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have a decent, good quality picture that makes sense?
I'm up to design a few.
If you can give me a day or so I can send you some. Right now just phone pics. I'll drag my wifes Canon out of the closet and take some.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm not a PoPo...
fan at ALL.... but there machine..
fixes in 39 mins...in the field..
PK1.....2/4 week in da shop...
repair....
just sayin...

@CumminsPusher can replace them quick and he has done it in the woods. Probably still not as quick as a belt change but not too far off.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@CumminsPusher can replace them quick and he has done it in the woods. Probably still not as quick as a belt change but not too far off.
Yeah..but failed to mention....
he's probably one of few...
that could do so...

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How fast can they put out a gas fire?? Or change out a reverse chain that's smaller than the one on my bmx bike I had as a kid? Lmao.

Reactions: joeymt33
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I suppose you get faster the more you do it.

Must be why it takes 2-4 weeks for a Honda clutch and Polaris belts can be changed in 30mins.

All joking aside, supposedly you can change a set of clutches in 20mins if you know what you're doing. I have not seen it first hand, only hearing that second hand.

Reactions: lee
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I suppose you get faster the more you do it.

Must be why it takes 2-4 weeks for a Honda clutch and Polaris belts can be changed in 30mins.

All joking aside, supposedly you can change a set of clutches in 20mins if you know what you're doing. I have not seen it first hand, only hearing that second hand.
Also depends on 3 seat or 5 seat. 15-20min no problem in shop with spotless rig, In the field with 5 seat mud covering up floor bolts and clips prob more like hour of cussing and not environmentally friendly. Field change no fun! Changed all plastics hex bolts to 10mm for ease of pulling in field.
You should also soak the discs for a couple hours at least before install which is tough in the field lol

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!