P1000m5 Pioneer Colors?

16Honda

16Honda

Nov 24, 2015
Missouri
It's cold and windy with flurries today and not a lot going on here or the honda forum, so I'm posting some photos of my pioneer 1000 with different colors. I removed the rear cage and top for now because of the dust problem. I'm in the process of reconfiguring the led lights that were on the roof. Here are the photos….remember, I'm bored.

Green Pioneer copy Black Pioneer copy Purple Pioneer copy Teal Pioneer copy

Reactions: elkguide and pct
sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Yes, the black looks sharp

H

Hfan

Jul 28, 2016
Kansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Did you dip the plastic to get the color changes. I am wanting to purchase a 1000 but don't like the color choices they have at this point. I wish they would offer the metallic that they have in the 5 in the 3. In short, I am wanting to find another option for color. Can you offer any help with this?

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
I know this is an old thread but I would like to know how you got those colors.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What I mean is did you just do a nice job with a color app or something. Or is it possible for me to buy panels in those colors or did you paint them.
LOL... He used a color replacement tool like in photoshop.

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LOL... He used a color replacement tool like in photoshop.

So when will Honda get with the program and actually get some more colors?????

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!