Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
He

y it’s ok I appreciate any leads
I'll dig through my notes as I was looking for a 1000-5 originally. Stay away from Big St.Charles motorsports and their affiliated dealers. They're scams and they're adding 2500-3000 on each machine depending quote, "daily market value" which is constantly changing. Couldn't tell me where they get their numbers and were extremely rude. F-them!

B

Badge

Feb 19, 2021
Deltona Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I walked into a Honda dealer in Deland Fl a month ago. They had several Pioneers on the floor. I bought the 520 and they had others. When I asked how they get them the manager explained that they are an exclusive Honda dealership. Honda supplies them first. Other dealers sell multiple brands so Honda is making sure their dealerships are covered. Find a dealer near you that is an exclusive Honda lineup and you will get your Pioneer much faster.

TTaylor

TTaylor

Oct 26, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
I drove to Rogers, Arkansas for my Talon recently. Call Sunrise Honda in Rogers, AR and ask for Eric. I stopped by there in June and told them I was interested in a Talon and in July picked it up. No one around here (Kansas and Missouri) could seemed to get them the way they do in Rogers. And, when I was down there, they had a P1000-5 on the floor. Hope you get one soon!

Reactions: Smitty335
T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I drove to Rogers, Arkansas for my Talon recently. Call Sunrise Honda in Rogers, AR and ask for Eric. I stopped by there in June and told them I was interested in a Talon and in July picked it up. No one around here (Kansas and Missouri) could seemed to get them the way they do in Rogers. And, when I was down there, they had a P1000-5 on the floor. Hope you get one soon!
I hope so too. It’s very frustrating

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
Five star dealers are the big ones and only sell Honda's. The largest in the US is Honda of the Ozarks in Springfield MO. They're still at the delivery woes everyone has.

• Wow