Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Bugnbrian, you are correct. We have confirmed the same between 6 different dealers.

Shipping issues have caused damage forcing a delay. This was because they came "rolling" and not in a crate. Honda has delayed shipment to work out a solution.
Honda exclusive dealers with the honda store front received the first deliveries. They are level 5 dealers. Level 3 and 4 receive theres starting sept. Ship date Aug 27/28.

As for having one by sept. 1... Well good luck as most we are finding are pre sold.

J

james

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2013
My dealer said they were delayed too.. I figured he was just giving me the run around. Thanks for confirming.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Thanks for confirming that info. It is reassuring when others are learning similar details. Fingers crossed for the Labor Day ride, and for everyone else going the pioneer route. I think it is a great decision, i feel like I am getting two UTV for the price of one very affordable one. Well affordable compared to the market.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Checked out atv trader and it looks like Melbourne Florida still has the green one pictured several days ago in this thread. They have a special banner on their ad identifying it as the first Pioneer in Florida.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@Bugnbrian, you are correct. We have confirmed the same between 6 different dealers.

Shipping issues have caused damage forcing a delay. This was because they came "rolling" and not in a crate. Honda has delayed shipment to work out a solution.
Honda exclusive dealers with the honda store front received the first deliveries. They are level 5 dealers. Level 3 and 4 receive theres starting sept. Ship date Aug 27/28.

As for having one by sept. 1... Well good luck as most we are finding are pre sold.
Mine was
shipped in a crate

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!