Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
One of the latest products developed for the Honda Pioneer:

The Winch Plate:
http://www.superatv.com/Honda-Pioneer-Winch-Mounting-Plate-P8587C1165.aspx

1465868_738311889530106_460831803_o.jpg

WM-H-PIO-WINCH-MOUNTING-PLATE-HONDA-PIONEER-MAIN-01.jpg

Every mount is manufactured out of heavy gauge steel and powdercoated black for a long lasting finish. All hardware and complete instructions are included.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: Pioneer Winch Plate

How long have you offered this?
First I have heard. When I get my P4 I'll order one. you can beat price.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Re: Pioneer Winch Plate

greenatv said:
How long have you offered this?
First I have heard. When I get my P4 I'll order one. you can't beat price.

We just released it the first of last week.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
it will work with any winch both standard spool and wide spool models has both bolt patterns

C

chuck

Dec 14, 2013
bigc said:
it will work with any winch both standard spool and wide spool models has both bolt patterns

How does it compare to the KFI plate? Curious to hear why it mounts differently and has more pieces.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
in my honest opinion it is the better mount of the two it mounts to the lower frame instead of the bumper frame much stronger place to pull from than the bumper people that have the kfi mount say it works fine but i dont care for it i built my own mount prior to these companies coming out with them bigriver was the one who started the custom mount here and i modified his design on mine i believe his is the best possible mount you could have the way its mounted

C

chuck

Dec 14, 2013
I placed an order for the plate and accessory kit on the 24 and haven't heard back nor received confirmation. Are you closed during the holidays? How long does it take to ship?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
chuck said:
I placed an order for the plate and accessory kit on the 24 and haven't heard back nor received confirmation. Are you closed during the holidays? How long does it take to ship?

Chuck I'm sure your order has shipped if you could send me over PM with your First and Last name along with shipping zip code I can get you a tracking number.

Best Regards

C

chuck

Dec 14, 2013
I have emailed superatv regarding a defective mounting plate. The whole thing bent after a slight side pull. After 2 weeks and several emails, I have not received a single response...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!