BOX1

Pioneer with tracks.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, i really like it. The fact that you eliminate getting stuck anywhere in the snow is great. And i didn't post a top speed vid, but it goes along pretty good. I would have to get a sled beside me to tell me what speed i'm actually going because the speedometer isn't accurate with tracks.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice video. Seems to float along nicely. I would love to own a set of tracks however there is never snow here. :-(

When getting top speed. Would like to know how fast you are going and what the display reads so we can guess a reduction level.

Thanks.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When i am going top speed i seem to top out at about 67-68km/h. I know that the sprocket system on the camoplast tracks are all designed for every specific bike. The new mount kit for the Honda had a different size sprocket than my teryx. I know that i am going fast enough but the exact speed is unknown for sure until i can maybe drive beside someone on a road.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not too worried about speed though as all i want is to make sure that i never get stuck. This happened way to many times with tires(even with chains installed) but these tracks so far have exceeded all i could have hoped for. I will be dragging my ice hut(10ftx10ft) soon out to our fishing spot and i hope to get someone to get a video of this.

T

The Wire

Jan 12, 2014
You can use a car type GPS or smart phone GPS app to get a very accurate speed in MPH.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!