Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
8D55E6BF 9463 4B35 9AD4 1F6230C40236
9B39A63C 2219 4C90 A4D9 6F38328B6AB9
So we went to Drummond Island for 3 days (for those of you in Reo Linda , that’s in Michigan) And boy It was a bit chilly and rainy. Wife and I had a cabin that was a bit rank but @trigger and @tr005 had some decent cabins tho with fireplaces . Otherwise, we had a good time. Some spots got challenging on top of dealing with some jeeps that were either too wide for us to pass or just broken down in the middle made some timpers flair lol.
that’s what that Island does to you. It’s trails are known for some deep water and mini widow makers for jeeps, a lot of Jeep jamborees are held here. They had a Jeep scrambler on Saturday. Regardless, we had a great time, some dam good food at the cook out and for breakfast, and as always a great group we all ride with. It’s like our 6th or 8th group ride together. I have some videos to upload. Don’t know if the gang have some pics? If they do, I’m sure you’ll see them here.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looked like a good time

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
It was. It’s more of an articulate ride than speed. A lot bouncy rocks in spots like washboards. Don’t know how I did it a few years ago with stock shocks? My ribs were sore that’s for sure.

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
View attachment 89223 View attachment 89222 So we went to Drummond Island for 3 days (for those of you in Reo Linda , that’s in Michigan) And boy It was a bit chilly and rainy. Wife and I had a cabin that was a bit rank but @trigger and @tr005 had some decent cabins tho with fireplaces . Otherwise, we had a good time. Some spots got challenging on top of dealing with some jeeps that were either too wide for us to pass or just broken down in the middle made some timpers flair lol.
that’s what that Island does to you. It’s trails are known for some deep water and mini widow makers for jeeps, a lot of Jeep jamborees are held here. They had a Jeep scrambler on Saturday. Regardless, we had a great time, some dam good food at the cook out and for breakfast, and as always a great group we all ride with. It’s like our 6th or 8th group ride together. I have some videos to upload. Don’t know if the gang have some pics? If they do, I’m sure you’ll see them here.

Now that’s a rough lookin bunch! Looking forward to next years takeover if we have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good vids bud! I always enjoy you soundtracks too.
Thanks brother. I love to coordinate the right tune that hits with the splashes, thuds and bangs of the trail just to keep you in it.;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 89223 View attachment 89222 So we went to Drummond Island for 3 days (for those of you in Reo Linda , that’s in Michigan) And boy It was a bit chilly and rainy. Wife and I had a cabin that was a bit rank but @trigger and @tr005 had some decent cabins tho with fireplaces . Otherwise, we had a good time. Some spots got challenging on top of dealing with some jeeps that were either too wide for us to pass or just broken down in the middle made some timpers flair lol.
You got to keep your eye on the jeepers, they hate Sxs riders.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here’s another swampy mess

Reactions: BWAF and tr005
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, you never saw the damage did you? We blasted that rock and it could've been a lot worse, thank God we weren't hurt and had people watching out for us. As rough as that ride was and seeing all the broken vehicles along the way, I see it as the P5 and that little Wildcat kicked that island's ass!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!