#PioneerTakeover - Supporter Listing - Thank You!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello Everyone.

Here is a current listing of donors and supporters for the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]!

Also, If you would like to donate, you may do so at this link DONATE HERE - PayPal

Please let me know the listed name requested. Cut off date to be listed on a printed banner is March 18th.
Thanks.

Current donors in no order.
  • Mike & Pam Shelton
  • Jackal
  • Delton
  • Memory of Mr. and Mrs. Herman Kiser
  • PioneerPeat
  • Randy and Mila
  • Ncred02
  • BamaBoundSteve
  • Memory of Mrs Corvin
  • Joeymt33
  • Rvon
  • Hondasxs
  • Ohanacreek

I wish to confirm that I have not left anyone out from the donor listing for the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]!
If you are not listed above (or your requested name) and made a recent donation please let me know so I can ensure you receive full credit at the event.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This event is being 100% funded by the Honda SxS Club Members through donations and support.
It is because of the wonderful members we were able to put this event on.
Please help show your support and please consider making a donation.
This would be a great time to issue a memorial to someone who loved to be out on the trail.
As a thank you we will be making a banner and placing it for everyone to view.
We hope you will enjoy the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG].
Thanks
@Hondasxs

Last edited:
Reactions: markie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!