Pizza Ovens

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any ya'll using them? We are thinking of getting one. We like the ooni3. Tell me what you think.

Ooni

J

JTW

Any ya'll using them? We are thinking of getting one. We like the ooni3. Tell me what you think.

View attachment 198159
Papa Johns is just sooo much easier

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

View attachment 198159
I wouldn't mind having one. We do grilled pizza

Reactions: Isaiah
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

View attachment 198159
Doesn't have overwhelming reviews.

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doesn't have overwhelming reviews.

No, you are right. It's not the best for sure, but for the money I may just get one and see if I'm really going to get into making my own pizzas or not. If I am, I'll get a better one down the road. If not, I'll still have PJ's number.

Reactions: JTW and Choogsbro
R

rickoshea

i do mine on the grill.took a while to get the hang of it but i've got it nailed down now.helps to have a really good grill.mine can get to well over 600 deg.

Reactions: Choogsbro
nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i do mine on the grill.took a while to get the hang of it but i've got it nailed down now.helps to have a really good grill.mine can get to well over 600 deg.

I've been doing them on Broil King Keg for quite a while but I'm thinking I wanna try a pizza oven.

Pizza

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!