P700 Plastic trade

P

Predmaster223

May 9, 2020
Eastern WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a 700-4 and it's the factory camo. Would anyone want to trade for the green? I think honda calls it olive. Or if anyone has a spare set of the green plastic I would buy it. It's just the 3 pieces in the front. Left, Right, and the hood. Only other thing that matches is the sticker on the bed and I'd just take mine off. Mine is a 2015 700-4 but I assume the 700-2 has the same plastic. I'm located in the eastern panhandle of WV but would cover shipping. Thanks.

Reactions: Isaiah
Alabamapioneer

Alabamapioneer

Apr 20, 2020
Auburn
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a 700-4 and it's the factory camo. Would anyone want to trade for the green? I think honda calls it olive. Or if anyone has a spare set of the green plastic I would buy it. It's just the 3 pieces in the front. Left, Right, and the hood. Only other thing that matches is the sticker on the bed and I'd just take mine off. Mine is a 2015 700-4 but I assume the 700-2 has the same plastic. I'm located in the eastern panhandle of WV but would cover shipping. Thanks.
Would you trade for Red?

Reactions: Isaiah
tradosaurus

tradosaurus

Jun 2, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4

Is yours the deluxe version?

P

Predmaster223

May 9, 2020
Eastern WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
Is yours the deluxe version?
I'm not sure. Prob not. I added a pic maybe you can tell.

Screenshot 20200623 012439 Gallery

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!